After almost one year of development, We are finally releasing the 1.0.0 version of WSO2 WSF/PHP.
WSO2 1.0.0 version has following features.
1. Client API to consume Web Services.
* WSMessage class to handle message levell options.
* WSClient class with both one way and two way service invocation support.
* Option of using functions in place of object oriented API with ws_request
2. Service API to provide Web Services
* WSMessage class to handle message level options.
* WSService class with support for both one way and two way operations.
* Option of using functions in place of object oriented API with ws_reply.
3. Attachment support [ MTOM / Base64 ]
* Binary Optiomized
* Non-Optimized (Base64 binary)
* Version 1.0
* UsernameToken and Timestamp
* WS-SecurityPolicy based configuration
6. WS-Reliable Messaging
* Single channel two way reliable messaging
7. WSDL Generation for Server Side
* WSDL generation based on annotations and function signatures, and
serving on ?wsdl requests
8. REST Support
* Expose a single service script both as SOAP and REST service
9. WSDL mode support for both client and server side
* Write services and client based on a given WSDL
10. Backward compatibility with PHP5 SOAP extension
You can download the realse from
Project home page: