NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) was developed by Richard Bandler and linguist John Grinder, and they believed that NLP will be useful in "finding ways to help people have better, fuller and richer lives"
There are usual meanings to the eye moment. By observing the eye movement, it is possible to tell “which sensory systems” are accessed.
1. Up and to the left usually means that a person is remembering something visually
2. Up and to the right usually means that a person is imagining something visually
3. Left side usually means a remembered sound
4. Right side usually means an imagined sound
5. Down right (which is down right obvious!) usually means that a person is accessing a bodily feeling or emotion.
6. Down left usually means that a person is accessing internal dialogue